MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT
My favorite restaurant is called "El mijano", which is located in Punchana, located at 829 Amazonas street.The average rating of this restaurant is 4.5 / 5, which means that it is highly appreciated by customers and by me, of course.I always reserve a weekend with my family, to go and taste the delicious dishes that the restaurant offers, especially highlighting the gastronomy of the jungle.
The moments we spend as a family, good food, good service, good atmosphere, good music, make "El Mijano" our favorite place.



Excellent blog, I really liked the recommendation of your restaurant
ResponderEliminargood job buddy
ResponderEliminarGood job, excellent🙂
ResponderEliminarGood job
ResponderEliminarGood job mate
ResponderEliminarYou did an amazing job, good restaurant with the delights of food I'll go and try one day, congratulations on your work mate👏
ResponderEliminarFantastic blog. Very good.
ResponderEliminarGood Job
ResponderEliminarNice food
ResponderEliminarExcellent RESTAURANT highly recommended
ResponderEliminarCongratulations on your work. I love its design and maybe I will go to your favorite restaurant sometime.
ResponderEliminarVery good friend recommendation
ResponderEliminarfriend, excellent place, to spend with family. nice job.
ResponderEliminarGood job bro
ResponderEliminarGood job, excellent
ResponderEliminarExcellent!
ResponderEliminarPerfect friends🤩🙌🏻
ResponderEliminarYou did a good job mate. Congratulations!
ResponderEliminarGood job my friend
ResponderEliminar